What is Work Experience?
The traditional model of work experience is changing. As companies move to more remote locations and time is limited, placements have had to adapt to meet this change. Through Workfinder and Sustainability Placements, students can access virtual and in-person flexible options for work experience.
Placement delivery could include:
- Block placements - a day, 3 days, a week
- Extended Placements - one day a week over a term
- Workplace Shadowing - shadowing an employee for a day
- Insight Days - a taster day for a group of students, or tour of the workplace
- Internships - 1-3 month opportunities
Are you looking for Work Experience for school leavers?
If so, encourage them to directly sign up to the Superpower platform (external site) our affiliate partner for work experience opportunities for 17+ years old.
Superpower gives young people access to skill-building, career-defining, and real work experience with fast-growing innovative companies. They can upskill with access to online courses and benefit from masterclasses and industry mentors while on the job. Develop key employability and technical skills that they can not learn in a classroom.
Are you a business looking for help to set up work experience projects? click here to see how we can help